Saturday 4 June 2011

A year on...

I am glad I saved this blog. Because I feel like writing again. The book of face (with so little of either) does not serve me well and I find the character-limit... limiting. And everything I want to put on there feels like I am exposing too much when I do.... I want to write: I will have art damnit! And it feels like I am yelling at my co-workers.

So, instead I will reflect into the void and trust that those who want to participate will and those who want to hear it can, while those who do not, do not have to be yelled at about my intense need for art (that follows along closely with my intense wishes that my sensitivities were other than they are).

I have been a writer since I discovered the combination of blank books and learned how. Blank screens will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment